Transparency in our numbers
We provide employment to over 11,500 employees, who plant nearly a million trees per day in 11 nations around the world.
With your support, we are recognized as one of the most prolific forest restoration, tree planting organizations on the planet. Our forest restoration model is built around the concept of providing fair wage employment to people living in extreme poverty. Their job is to produce, plant, and guard native species trees to maturity resulting in the restoration of healthy regional forests. Our Employ to Plant methodology is proven to be transformational for both land and lives, transferable across cultural lines, and remarkably scalable.
Over the years, we’ve also learned that caring for the poor and caring for the planet as a combo turns into a force multiplier by:
- Increasing habitat for endangered species.
- Improving the health of the oceans by planting mangrove trees.
- Mitigating climate change through carbon sequestration.
- Equalizing the gender equation by hiring and empowering women as tree planters and managers.
- Providing a steady income to loving parents who are now able to afford an education for their children.
- Ensuring food security for local communities by planting agroforestry species designed for human use.
Thank you to the hundreds of individuals, organizations, and business partner groups who, through their support, fuel the mission of planting trees and saving lives.